Completion of our Radiologic Technology program makes you eligible to take the ARRT exam and become a licensed Radiologic Technician. Common jobs pursued by people with this licensure includes:
- Radiographers use x-ray equipment to produce 2-D and 3-D images of the tissue, organs, bones and vessels of the body.
- Magnetic resonance technologists apply a combination of radiofrequency pulses and a powerful magnetic field to create detailed images of anatomy.
- Nuclear medicine technologists use radiopharmaceuticals and special cameras to produce images of organs and reveal their function.
- Sonographers use high-frequency sound waves to create images of anatomy.
- Radiation therapists administer highly focused forms of radiation to treat cancer and other diseases.